2500 N van Dorn St #916 is a unique and interesting 0-bedroom Unit-style condominium in 22302 in Alexandria, but it’s not for every buyer.
Nesbitt Realty would like to take a moment to help you work out exactly what your desires are on your purchase of the real estate. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How important is it that you stay in 22302? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 2500 N van Dorn St #1002 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 2500 N van Dorn St #1511.
- Do you need a garage? More than one-quarter of the condos in this unit community have a garage.
- Homes around 2500 N van Dorn St #916 were built around 1965. Does the age of the building matter to you?
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22302?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||4 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22302 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Park Place||4 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.