I am Nesbitt Realty.
I like 5250 Valley Forge Dr #614. This place of residence at Wapleton Condominium in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I’d like to take a moment to help you conclude exactly what your goals are on your dream home. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? I’ll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many baths do you need? 5250 Valley Forge Dr #614 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5250 Valley Forge Dr #614 has 0 half baths.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Wapleton Condominium is 1,216.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Wapleton Condominium offer additional benefits from this community..