6301 Stevenson Ave #1103 is a 1-bedroom 1-baths Traditional, Unit/Flat-style condo in 22304 in Alexandria, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s slow down to sort through your desires so that you can realistically think about if buying a Traditional, Unit/Flat condominium in Northern Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Olympus Incl is 961.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Olympus Incl
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Olympus Incl? Here’s what has Recently sold at Olympus Incl.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||16 Active|
What is your buying power?
Your buying power is formulated from your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a me some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.