The annual Alexandria Summer Sidewalk Sale will be held on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 15 - 16, 2020, throughout Old Town and Del Ray. It is one of the longest-running seasonal summer shopping events for independent boutiques. The event is led by Visit Alexandria in partnership with the City of Alexandria, Old Town Boutique District, Old Town Business Association, and Del Ray Business Association.
According to the Alexandria Gazette Packet
, "Shoppers are invited to don their most stylish face covering and follow the map of participating stores to safely stroll outdoors along Alexandria’s red-brick sidewalks for end-of-summer savings from locally-owned boutiques. The map will be available for pickup at the information tent in the triangle park at the corner of King and Fayette streets and at the Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street."
As per Alexandria Gazette Packet, "Items ranging from fashion and jewelry to home decor, culinary goods, and seasonal gift items will tempt bargain-hunters from around the region. Find women’s fashion at donna lewis, TSALT, Twist Boutique and Imagine Artwear; Italian leather goods from Serafino; jewelry from She’s Unique and Silver Parrot; home décor and gifts from Boxwood and Patina Polished Living; and wine and gifts from Wine Gallery 108 and Sonoma Cellar. Enjoy sales from Del Ray boutiques including new Sidewalk Sale participant La Brocante, offering vintage and unique home goods, and Top it Off, featuring deals on clothing and accessories."
Properties in Port Royal
- $322,500: 801 N Pitt St #904, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables |
- $479,000: 801 N Pitt St #807, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables |
- $299,900: 801 N Pitt St #801, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables |
- $189,000: 801 N Pitt St #401, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables |
- $301,000: 801 N Pitt St #1402, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables |
See more in Port Royal