2313 Freetown Ct #1b appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property or any particular condominium in 20191 in Reston. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this commentary is to help you organize your preferences so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. What are your needs? What are your wants?
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How many baths do you need? 2313 Freetown Ct #1b has 1 full bath. What about half baths? 2313 Freetown Ct #1b has 0 half baths.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the section around Glenvale Condo.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2313 Freetown Ct #1b is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
What Subdivisions In Reston Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Reston Town Center||1 Active|
|Glenvale Condo||1 Active|
|Market Street Town Center||1 Active|
|Midtown At Reston Town||1 Active|
|Stratford Condo||1 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. We’d love the opportunity to show you why our clients rave about our service. Nesbitt Realty is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don’t want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.