Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, super licensed real estate adviser and works hard every day in and around 22152 in Fairfax County. I believe 5772-C Rexford Ct is a very interesting unit in 22152 in Fairfax County . It’s probably a good value. However, I can’t recommend you buy this property right now. That’s because, my goal isn’t to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.
My dream in this write-up is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Springfield even if you’re only interested in 22152. Can you afford $259,500? Or is your budget closer to $209,500? If you can afford $309,500, should you pay $309,500?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Residents at Cardinal Forest enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Cardinal Forest is electric.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Springfield?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||2 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22152
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.