Hello, I'm Julie Nesbitt! I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate pro. 6101 Edsall Rd #1106 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom Contemporary-style condo in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let'spause to figure your requirements so that you can realistically think through if buying a affordable 2-bedroom condominium in the City of Alexandria is for you. What's important to you?
I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Alexandria Knolls.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Alexandria Knolls is electric.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6101 Edsall Rd #1106 is a 2-bedroom unit.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.