- Homes around 2311 Pimmit Dr #1206 were built around 1974. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Idylwood Towers Condo
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2311 Pimmit Dr #1206 is a 1-bedroom unit.
I'm a local agent specializing homes in Fairfax County. I like 2311 Pimmit Dr #1206. This unit in 22043 in Fairfax County Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? How important is 22043 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?