- How many baths do you need? 2500 N van Dorn St #209 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 2500 N van Dorn St #209 has 0 half baths.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Park Place offer additional benefits from this community..
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. I like 2500 N van Dorn St #209. This condo at Park Place in 22302 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to hesitate to help you settle exactly what your desires are on your purchase. There are many factors to consider. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.