I am Will Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around condominiums in Arlington. I see a lot to like about 1830 N Columbia Pike #115 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $215,000 1-bedroom condominium in 22204 in Arlington County, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My dream in this real estate brief is to help you find out your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22204 in Arlington. There are so many questions to ask yourself. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Homes around 1830 N Columbia Pike #115 were built around 1964. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Lancaster is .
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
About Condos In General
While some condominiums are located in large multi-unit buildings, others may be detached form each other and be located in a gated or planned community. Some condominiums may be located in resort or vacation destinations. Besides total cost of the property, you should also inquire as to the annual homeowners association costs. These fees are usually charged in order to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Owning a condominium can be one of the largest investments you make, so make sure that the one you choose can accommodate your specific needs. Purchasing a condominium can be a great way to buy a property in the location you really want with all the amenities you seek.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.