I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22041. There's a lot I like about this condo in 22041 in Falls Church . But is it the right home for you?
My desire in this write-up is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condo options in Falls Church. What do you know about Skyline? Did you know that 3705 S George Mason Dr #1506s has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 3705 S George Mason Dr #1506s has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Skyline.
- The highest priced unit at Skyline is listed for $343,900. Do you know if 3705 S George Mason Dr #1506s is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the enclave, like 3705 S George Mason Dr #1506s or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 3705 S George Mason Dr #1506s.
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. My goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.