- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Arch Hall.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Arch Hall
I am Nesbitt Realty. I like 661 S Columbus St. This condominium at Arch Hall in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to chat about your concerns so that you can realistically study whether purchasing a $559,700 condominium in the City of Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. What do you know about Arch Hall? Did you know that 661 S Columbus St has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 661 S Columbus St has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.