Here's a selection of residences prepared by Will Nesbitt specifically for home buyers shopping for 2-bedroom units in Northern Virginia.
Look at the possibilities at 400 Cameron Station Blvd #218 Alexandria VA. 400 Cameron Station Blvd #218 is a $507,000 2-bedroom unit at Cameron Station in Alexandria.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Close To $2,549 at closing.
- The median age of homes in Cameron Station is 19 years of age.
- The places in this area are vinyl siding colonials with an average of 1,965 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been listed 3 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 53
- 400 Cameron Station Blvd #218 is available for $507,000.
- Properties in this neighborhood were built around 2000.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
One of the largest floor plans in the building, gorgeous views from all windows overlooking Cameron Station Blvd, spacious and open floor plan with separate dining room, cherry hardwoods throughout, upgraded ceramic tile in baths, ceiling fans, … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $477,000 to $537,000
|Bren Mar Park||1 Active|
|Burgundy Farm||2 Active|
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
|Fairfax County||1 Active|
|Fairfax Homes||1 Active|
|Hume Springs||1 Active|
|Montebello Condo||1 Active|
|Mount Zephyr Commons||1 Active|
|Mt Vernon Valley||2 Active|
|New Alexandria||1 Active|
|Ridge View||1 Active|
|Rose Hill||1 Active|
|Rose Hill Farm||1 Active|
|Rose Hill Park||1 Active|
|Sunny Ridge Estates||2 Active|
|Virginia Hills||1 Active|
Will Nesbitt's List For Home Shoppers Forking over Close To $507,000
One of the most commonly asked questions is “Why is the home seller moving?” The unit seller is under no obligation to answer this question, but the answer can be a hint to how motivated the property seller is. If you'd like Will Nesbitt to pose this question to the unit seller at 400 Cameron Station Blvd #218 or anywhere in the City of Alexandria, just ask. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.