- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Fayette Court offer additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced unit at Fayette Court is listed for $340,000. Do you know if 718 S Fayette St #21 is a good value?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
My name is Will Nesbitt. 718 S Fayette St #21 is a delightful unit, but it's not for every buyer. My goal as a Realtor is to find the right condo for my buyer client. That might be 718 S Fayette St #21 but it might be some other condominium in 22314 in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.