Recommended Detached Residence in Harbor Terrace$365,000 || Unit At Harbor Terrace || 22314 While everyone isn’t going to have the same specifics in mind when it comes to what they are looking for in a single-family home, there is a general pool of questions.
- How do I feel about the home’s exterior?
- Do I like the size of the yard?
- Is there a fence? If there is, do I need it? If there is not, will I need to build one? How costly would that be?
- Is there landscaping? If there is, do I like it? If there is not, how much work and money do I need to put into landscaping the yard?
- Do I like the interior layout enough to live with it for as long as I/we live here?
- If there is carpet, how old is it and does it need to be replaced? Are there hardwood floors underneath?
- How old is the roof? When will it likely need to be replaced?
- What type of water heater does it have? How old is it?
- Is the heat electric or gas?
- Is the home located in city limits?
- Is there a finished attic or basement?
- If there is an attic, is it access-only?
- Is each room big enough to suite my purposes?
- Is public transportation easily accessible if needed?
- What schools is the house zoned for (if that is something that matters)?
- If it matters, am I happy with the schools?
- How close or far is the nearest grocery store?
- What type of community is the home located in?
- Is the house in a neighborhood?
- If so, are there covenants or bylaws?
- Does it seem like it would be a neighborhood I would be happy in?
- Does the neighborhood offer any neighborhood amenities, such as a playground or sidewalks?
- Does the neighborhood seem kid-friendly (if this is something that matters)?
- Do the neighbors seem like people I would want to live near?
- Do they have kids? If so, how many and how old are they?
- Do they have pets? If so, are they loud?
- Do the neighbors seem to throw many parties?
- Are their yards well-maintained and kept clean and free of junk?
- How much traffic is in and around the potential home?
- Is the house in a neighborhood?
Real Estate Overview
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 900
Added: 10/25/19, Last Updated: 10/26/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX240614
Subdivision: Harbor Terrace<!--
List Price: 365000.00-->
About the Community
- Residents of Harbor Terrace enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Single-family detached homes at Harbor Terrace are 75 years old and were built in 1944.
- Harbor Terrace has metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles, airport less than 10 miles, and bus stop less than 1 mile.
- The most common heating system at Harbor Terrace is forced air.
Welcome home to your charming 3 bedroom 2 bath unit in Old Town that rarely hits the market at this price point! This corner unit provides copious natural light with a functional open floor plan. Recently upgraded with elegant cherry hard wood floors, energy efficient windows, stainless appliances, and granite counter tops! Your private abode or a stellar investment opportunity in an amazing Old Town location. Easy access to dining, shopping, and entertainment. Near all major commuter routes to DC and Crystal City. One Light to DC by the GW parkway!
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.